Fool's Chaos on Soundcloud

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

(Music) - New EP from Maren and Jonny :)

When i first joined Soundcloud around 3 years ago (2009), one of the first few songs I uploaded was a remix of Little Boot's track - Earthquake. There was a competition and quite a few people uploaded their take on the track. One of the best remixes of the track in my opinion, as it wasn't atypical and had it's own unique vision, was by Storm is right - Jonny Naylor. I was impressed by the synths he used and that he went a completely different take on the melody, which was great!. (You can listen to that version here ) I started following him and waited for new tracks as I enjoyed his style.

Sometime after that Jonny started working with Maren Elise and I just loved their tracks together. It had that style that I enjoyed with his Earthquake remix, but these were original tracks and I just loved Maren's voice.
I commented and complimented on about every track and meant it sincerely, as these were just great songs.
They turned those tracks into their first album which can be found on Itunes and Amazon.
I highly recommend listening to a few of my favorites such as Apocalypso and La Sirena, the entire songlist is just excellent. You can listen to some of the tracks, including the ones mentioned above in a list here

Thanks to my love of Jonny's music with Maren, I was honored later down the road to have the opportunity to collaborate with Maren on Pales in Comparison :) A song that I love and is one of my personal favorites of the music I have done. We intend to have future songs too :) I'm looking forward to that!!

Today Maren and Jonny released their new Surf EP "The High Five" on Itunes and Amazon, get it here and here :) It's a great price for 5 wonderful tracks, and I recommend purchasing to support these great musical artists.
The music is surf-tastic with sassy attitude and smile inducing fun, I highly recommend taking a listen below!!




No comments:

Post a Comment