Fool's Chaos on Soundcloud

Monday, June 25, 2012

(Music) - Meat Beat Manifesto - An influence

I am a huge fan of Meat Beat Manifesto - Jack Dangers and have been since the 90's. I consider Jack's music a huge influence on the music I make. While my tracks don't really sound like his, his awesome beats and unique style was what I was listening to when I was just starting out making mod or 669 tracker files in the early 90's. I didn't know that Jack had an official  Youtube Channel until today thanks to Synthtopia, who posted the video, please check out their post here. Please check out MBM's lastest vid below.




This is probably the most known track by Meat Beat Manifesto which appeared on the Matrix Soundtrack. The bass in this track is just killer and as a bassist I loved this.



Jack is also quite skilled at creating an audio atmosphere. This track sounds like something you would have heard in the game Bioshock.

No comments:

Post a Comment